Sunday, September 20, 2009

Concrete Bathtub Finished

Never stop smiling.

My dear Never frown, has remembered me to go I pick up this gift full of satisfaction. SWI
not know his blog I recommend it, because it always has the power to surprise those who come to it. (Http://lavidaesunsuenoconstante.blogspot.com/)

gift rules are:

* Glowing seal on the blog.
* Add the link to the blog that gave you the award.
* Pass it to 10 friends' blogs.
* Make sure the seal is placed on other blogs.

Well, although I like to leave here to pick up prizes for anyone, now I'll make an exception and I will give 10 of my friends

1 .- Daphne: Because I know all prizes will provoke a smile, and now needs to smile a lot.

2 .- Bewitched: Because it is a lovely man, gentle and always teaches me something new to their post.

3.-Arwen: Because it is pure magic and pure feeling.

4.-Fabiana: Sweetness and feelings equally clear from this woman.

5 .- Sara: My favorite girl, the princess of the village blogger. 6.-

Caprice: For it was a pleasant surprise to discover it and meet a beautiful soul.

7.-Geni : Sensitivity shaped women. Someone pretty big inside and out. 8.-

Golden Banana: for their friendliness and spontaneity. Always something new.

9.-Monica: Because of the way so special, always putting smiles to life.

10 .- Wenanena: always provoke a laugh with your comments and letting me see that beautiful woman she is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment