Saturday, March 5, 2011

80's Women Wrestling Movie

Vampire (inspired by Ivette M. editions)

.......

I have days without really want to edit, do not know, the inspiration has left me a while, so I had to take it from somewhere and that side is vampirosiveth.blogspot.com , Iveth has many photos you've edited, with a touch vampire most of them, so a lack of inspiration I decided to copy a bit the style she used, of course putting some of my party and this was I could do:

I used these three images as a base, a bloodstain , angel wings and a picture of Uma Thurman




And the result was this:




The placement of the fangs was the part that took me more work, to make it look as natural as possible, even as I tried I could not put 100%




I had to make my name a pulse, this is the mouse trying to draw letters, more or less remained, for the direction of my blog if used a font, would not have to draw as many little letters, much work ...




Here are the individual letters:

.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment