Sunday, November 22, 2009

Letters Of Reconsideration Law School

. AWARD




My dear Estela ( http://estelasenelcielo.blogspot.com/ ) gives me this beautiful award FANTASY BLOG. "


This award has rules that are

1 º mention and link to who gave what.

2 º Explain that this is the prize.

3 º Choose five blogs and link to continue the award.

4 ° Write down the rules.

5 The design and rules are unchanged.


Prize reconociemiento it comes to these blogs by design and theme
us to a healthy fantasy writer said that as JRR Tolkien.

Fantasy is a natural human activity that does not destroy or offends reason, unlike the more sharp and clear is the reason can be to produce good fantasy, which is very positive and even heroic.

As I hung another award down and I spent ten blog, I leave it to you that you bear what you want.

Besitos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment