Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sansa Clip Bluetooth Compatible

ARE ALL IN MI - ANA GABRIEL.




You are my everything The sun that shines on me
And it makes me so happy
The driving force be

My Only you, my love If I


hold you I feel your essence
Sinks in my
There is no room in my opinion


You are my light You are my everything

between my lips And I
All your taste
will cross, my love
deepest ocean to hear from you
For


You are my everything Forever and ever
Since I saw you never have

Fear for your love
Volvi
feel reborn and
Volare by
A world where you drink your love Solo


After Leaving the distance of my
Solos tu y yo


You are my everything And I in my
lips will cross
All your taste, my good

For the deepest ocean you know


You are my everything Forever and ever since I saw


never have fear for your love I felt again

rebirth and danced today


On a white cloud That sky is
Your eyes shine like stars

For me, for my

Will never feel the magic of
Your breath on Capsizing my senses my


To love only for love My love



danced today on a white cloud in the sky is
That
Your eyes shine like stars

to me by my

0 comments:

Post a Comment