Sunday, December 27, 2009

Extending Outlets For Tiling

CELINE DION - I'M ALIVE THE Musicalité




When you call me when I hear you breathe I have wings to fly

feel I'm alive.


When you look me I can touch the sky
know I'm alive.


When you bless the day I get carried away just

my worries die I'm glad to be alive.

You have set my heart on fire fill me with love

me a woman taller than the clouds.

could not be higher My spirit takes flight

because I am alive.


When you call me when I hear you breathe

I have wings to fly I feel I'm alive.

When you extend your hand me
lifting spirits high God
known.


That will be the only pending.

Through
For good and difficult times.

And this is just the beginning
I can not wait for the rest of my life.


When you call me when you extend your hand I get wings to fly

feel I'm alive.


When you bless the day I get carried away just

my worries die I know I'm alive.


I have wings to fly God knows that I'm alive

0 comments:

Post a Comment