Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Treadmill Safe Upstairs

EN MI SOLEDAD. AWARD




just looking memories that speak of you, just spit the silence that fills my weeping and wailing and invention disguising truths I find
lie and hide the anguish on discovering that compliance by the cowardice who lives in me and silently weeping, and I assume the errors that I know and teach my loneliness is

which insults me glued to my skin, I cry you have to learn, is my solitude
my loneliness is not want to be, the one with the grudge, which always leads me to beg for these verses and caresses your love taught me is my solitude
which can be seen, which will make me learn, which always leads me to remember what is pure and simple bitter
Soledad is my solitude.

Frio, I feel perfect, consolation of fools, foolish pride, words without funds, I sincerely drowning in the sea of \u200b\u200bmy soul in melting
rhyming verses time losers, without your kisses, give me if I suffer from the memory and tired I hope that time will cure and I know

make my loneliness is insulting me glued to my skin that screams I have to learn, is my solitude
is my loneliness does not want to be, who has a grudge, which always leads me to beg for these verses and caresses
showed me your love is my solitude that can be seen, that I will learn, which always leads me to remember what is pure and simple bitter
Soledad is my solitude.

As much as I try to understand it, even though I'm sorry, but I remember, the more I mess with nothing more than the silence I remember you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment