Monday, February 15, 2010

Diferencia Proyector 800x600 1024x768

Creative Prize

My dear friend from her beautiful blog Moon Fairy http://elbosquedeluna.blogspot.com/ given me this award today Creativ , I pick happy.

Like most awards have rules, and in this case are: 1 .-

Exposing the award with the name and link to who gave it to you.
2 .- Give it to 7 blogs, and in this case I do what I almost always leave it for whoever wants to wear. 3 .-
say 7 things about me:
* I love music, so always ground I have her background as anything.
* I really like the spring and summer because I love the sun.
* I am very romantic and retailer with the people I love.
* I am extremely positive and optimistic.
* I like to dream awake and asleep and asleep when soil is always remember dreams.
* I love the kitchen, inventing new dishes and fixed me a lot in the presentation. I think the food enters the eye.
* I am proud of the people I've met through my blogging career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment