Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Silvercity Imax Seating

WOMEN - David Bisbal




Undress my love forget it burns the temptation

see, bite the skin

and undress undressed woman
also our bodies today will dawn
let your instincts
q erupting
break I know you want it as I wish I
...

undressed woman to be unfaithful to you today when my desire
defoliation
you will know the freedom

woman undressed and give me your baby be my endless desire

and steal your holiness ...

love sensual
The rain falls on your body and mine slips

the sweat of our passion
nude perfume d are privacy glass

your breasts the spring where I want to drown

leaves your instinct

erupting break I know you want it as I wish I
... Get naked woman today


going to be unfaithful when my hands I know freedom defoliation


woman undressed and give me your thirst

drink my endless desire to steal your holiness .. Because everything has happened

senseless and without reason
know love, so is the passion
... you and me ...
making love, oh, love ... Undress

woman and baby give me your thirst

my endless desire and will satisfy your holiness ...
love

0 comments:

Post a Comment